Centurion Challenge – Virtual Event
Become a Centurion in the first, Centurion Challenge by running or walking a 100 miles! Yes you can do it! and we’ll give you until December 31, 2020! to achieve that goal. If you want, you can take a baby step by trying our mini century event which is 50 miles or if you are so inclined try the double centurion – 200 miles!.
Here is how it works
- – Register for either the mini, full or double century challenge
- – Log your miles daily (if you want), or less frequently if that is more convenient in your runsignup.com account.
- – To log miles, you will go to the “Results” tab in the menu.
- – In the results section is a “submit virtual results” button.
- – As you log your miles you will be able to see yourself tracking towards your goal – it’s a lot of fun!.
This is your personal challenge so you can start at anytime you want.
- Ohio C2C Challenge
- Jun 01 2020 - Dec 31 2020
- All Day
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation
- Post workout recovery