Centurion Challenge – Virtual Event
Become a Centurion this winter by taking part in the Centurion Challenge! Yes you can do it! and you can start anytime you want and have until the end of May to see how far your have gone.
There are three events you can register for*;
-50 Mile Challenge
-100 Mile Challenge
-200 Mile Challenge
*If you register for the 50 mile you can continue onto the 100 mile and if you achieve that you can continue onto the 200 mile. You only need to pay one fee.
The main goal behind the challenge is to help you be Active and Consistent. Consistency is the key which will ensure you stay active. When you are able to conquer the consistency obstacle you will achieve your goals.
Here is how it works
– Register for either the mini, full or double Century Challenge
– Within your runsignup.com account you’ll be able to log your miles as you make progress. Do it daily, weekly or as often as you want.
– When you reach your goal we’ll send you a Centurion Challenge t-shirt and medal to show that “You Are A Centurion.”
– What activities are permissible to get me to my goal? Great question.
You can; run, walk, bike or use an elliptical. Remember the main goal is to be consistent and thereby consistently active. We don’t care how you do it, just get yourself going.
Race Shirt and Medal
When you are finished with your challenge we will send you a one of a kind Centurion shirt and medal. It’s a great way to show off your accomplishment.
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation
- Post workout recovery