Lady Tutu 5k Virtual Race
Hey ladies, don’t be stuck in the house wandering when your next event will be. Join us for this fun virtual event and get the following AWESOME giveaways;
- A great looking long-sleeve quarter zip shirt** (it has thumb holes)
- A large custom medal
- A tutu (yes, it’s blue but goes great with the shirt)
- Free shipping
Don’t just do it by yourself, grab your BFF, mother, neighbor, co-worker, sister, daughter, mother-in-law and grandmother and do it together.
This event starts when you register and ends on February 28, 2021.
Cool Giveaway and Event Features
Besides the awesome giveaway items, this event has a ton of cool features.
- RaceJoy App – *Free to all participants and spectators* See info below
- Live Leaderboard
- We’ll send you a real bib number you can also receive a digital bib number
- Take a selfie and add it to the events photo archive
- When you are finished you can download your finishers certificate
We’ll ship your items a few short days after you register. You’ll receive a tracking number to know when your goodies are arriving.
**The shirt pictured is our dark pink selection. You will also be able to select from our salmon pink option. Pictures are available when you register.
Earn Your Registration Fee Back
Want to run/walk for free? You can, by referring your friends. When they register you will receive referral credits.
- Get 3 credits and get $15 back
- For each additional referral get $2.50 back
- We keep paying until your registration fee equals zero and your entry is free.
**In order to receive referral credit they MUST use the unique referral link you will receive in your confirmation** Please let us know if you have questions. No payouts can occur unless they use the code.
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation
- Post workout recovery