Leaves and Lattes 5k
In the spirit of Jesus, our Lord, Willow Brook Christian Communities seeks to enable older adults to live to their fullest potential by providing housing and healthcare services delivered with compassion and love. “Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.” Galatians 6:10.
The church of Christ Ministers Fund provides financial assistance for retired ministers of the church of Christ and their spouses who are in need of Willow Brook Christian Communities’ services. The church of Christ Ministers Fund provides financial assistance for retired ministers of the church of Christ and their spouses who are in need of Willow Brook Christian Communities’ services. Ministers have dedicated their lives to Christ and this is our opportunity to thank them for their years of service.
If you are not able to attend the race, but still want to support the church of Christ Ministers Fund, you can sign up as a Virtual Participant. You will receive a t-shirt with your registration.
* Church of Christ Ministers Fund
* 100% of net proceeds benefit the church of Christ Ministers Fund. All race committee members and volunteers are unpaid.
* Register by SEPTEMBER 7th to ensure a t-shirt on race day
* Each finisher will received a medal
- Racing Returns to Ohio
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation