Lemon Trails 5K Run/Walk
Hi! My name is Ava and my friends and I are excited to be holding the 7th annual Lemon Trails 5K Run/Walk this year. When I was in first grade (2016) I started a lemonade stand at our community garage sale to raise money for “sick kids”. My parents and I found Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and knew it was a great fit for our mission. This organization helps to fund grants for research, raise awareness, and support families with a mission to help find the cure for childhood cancer.
My friends and siblings joined me on this mission and since 2016 we have held 5 lemonade stands and are excited to be holding our 7th Lemon Trails 5K Run/Walk this year. We have raised a total of $68,605, which has all been donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation on behalf of this event! We couldn’t have done this without the support of our local businesses (sponsors) and community members (YOU)! We look forward to seeing each and everyone of you again this year to help us reach our goal of $10,000 to be raised this year.
This year we will again be holding a hybrid event. You can choose between an in-person or virtual event. The in-person event will take place at Hilliard Station Sixth Grade School on July 20, 2024; while the virtual event will be held wherever you choose.
*Virtual event registrations will have their packets dropped off (if local in Columbus, Ohio) or mailed to their home address (if not local). All in-person registrations will receive their packets at the pre-race or race day packet pickup. In person registrations do not include shipping of packets.
If the 2024 in-person event is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all participants will be automatically converted to the virtual event. No refunds will be issued.
All proceeds from the race will again be donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Please support us and our mission to help support pediatric cancer research!
P.S. Follow our FaceBook page for updates at https://www.facebook.com/thelemontrails/
Date and Time:
- Friday, July 19, 2023
- 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Race Day Pickup
- Starting at 7:00 am
- Hilliard Station Sixth Grade School
Race Start Time:
- 8:00 am
- We will have both overall and age group, male and female awards!
- Register for the event. If you have already done so, thank you
- On Saturday July 20, run or walk your 5k distance anywhere you want and at any time you want.
- Email us your times and we’ll post them to the results. (see instructions below)
- You should expect to receive your shirt and medal within the next few weeks in the mail following the event
How to submit your times for results
- Run/walk your 5k (3.1 mile) distance anywhere and anytime on July 20.
- Record your run/walk time on a piece of paper
- Come back to this race page
- Make sure you are logged into runsignup.com
- Locate the “Results” tab at the top of the menu
- Click “Submit Virtual Results” button
- Locate your participant information. Once found, click the “submit virtual results” button
Shipping costs are included in your registration fee