Lemon Trails 5K Run/Walk
The Lemon Trails 5k is scheduled to be held on Saturday June 26, 2021. Over the last 4 years a group of elementary girls from Hilliard, Ohio have held a lemonade stand raising money to help “sick kids”. They have completed the hard work of asking for donations from several local businesses to support their lemonade stand. The proceeds they have made have then been donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, which is a national childhood cancer foundation dedicated to raise funds for research into new treatments and cures for all children battling cancer. In 2016 they raised $446, in 2017 Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation raised $591, in 2018 $10,531, and last year (2019) $11,033 was given to the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation on behalf of this event!
This year we are holding the 5th annual lemonade stand but are excited to host the 3rd annual Lemon Trails 5K Run/Walk. Proceeds from the race will again be donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Please support our girls and this great cause!
- Racing Returns to Ohio
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation