Central Ohio has some of the most beautiful parks and they all are great for running or walking at. Join us for the Inaugural Park Challenge. During this time while we are wanting to Stay Safe, but remain Active we have created a fantastic event that will get you outdoors and keep your competitive juices going.
Soft Cotton T-Shirt
Get the inaugural soft cotton Park Challenge t-shirt. We’ll have youth and adult sizes.
Here is how it works
- Register once at your “Home” Park. There are five home parks and one park for everyone else. If you don’t fit into any park of the five listed parks, choose the “Race Anywhere” Park
- Download the RaceJoy App
- Find the Park Challenge event in the RaceJoy app.
- Using the app you will be able to not only run/walk anytime at any of the parks, but you will also be able to use the “Race Anywhere” course to run/walk at any park of your choosing. Results can be submitted through the RaceJoy app or manually submitted.
**You can run/walk the parks again to improve your time. In fact, you can do it as many times as you want. It’s a great way to have a fun challenge for the remainder of the year and all for one price.
- Centurion Challenge
- May 31 2020 - Dec 31 2020
- All Day
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation
- Post workout recovery