Join us on October 31, 2020 for the Run United Quarter Marathon and 5K! This year our annual event is dressing up for Halloween as Run BOOnited. All race finishers will get a one-of-a-kind Run BOOnited Commemorative Medal.
Our annual race is a great opportunity to support the work that United Way does in our community. If you’re involved in the Union County Grand Prix Series, don’t forget this is the final race of the year!
United Way of Union County funds 25 local partner agencies that directly impact local residents and families. These agencies provide services including food, shelter, personal needs items, peer support for those recovering from mental illness and addiction, mentorship programs for youth success, senior engagements, and so much more. These agencies LIVE the United Way of Union County mission statement by bringing neighbors and resources together to improve lives in Union County and Plain City through economic stability, access to health, childhood/youth success and senior engagement.
Support our wonderful partner agencies by walking or running through Glacier Ridge Metro Park and Jerome Village. Your registration fee directly benefits The United Way of Union County and helps us work toward our annual campaign goal.
RUN UNITED AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN UNION COUNTY AND PLAIN CITY!
Pre-Race Packet Pickup:
Awards & Medals:
- All Finishers will be greeted at the finish line with a one-of-a-kind Medal
- Quarter Marathon: Male and Female- Top 3 Overall
- 5K: Male and Female- Top 3 Overall
- The Quarter Marathon Course will be Open for 2 Hours, Race Start @ 9:00
- The 5K Course will be Open for 1 Hour, Race Start @ 9:10
- 2 Aid/Water Stations for the Quarter and 1 Aid/Water Station for the 5K
- Post-Race Food and Beverages to Refuel and Warm you up
- T-shirts will only be guaranteed if ordered before October 11
- Centurion Challenge
- May 31 2020 - Dec 31 2020
- All Day
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation
- Post workout recovery