Run to Educate
Come join us for the 26th Annual 5k Run to Educate on August 14th. The race begins at 7:00 p.m. at Bellefontaine High School.
When the LCEF Run To Educate committee was organizing the event as a fundraiser for the foundation, the topic of awards came up. It was discussed that a popular distance for a run is 5K or about 3.1 miles. In mathematics, Pi is a mathematical constant whose value is the ratio of any circle’s circumference to its diameter. It is approximately equal to 3.14159 in the usual decimal notation. The committee thought it would be a great tie in to link a mathematical term to an event sponsored by an educational foundation. So that is why every year pies are awarded to the top male and female finisher.
Registrations after July 24, 2020 will not be guaranteed an event t-shirt.
Overall Top Male and Female
Top 3 Male and Female in each Age Group
9 Years and Under
10 – 14 Years
15 – 19 Years
20 – 29
30 – 39
40 – 49
50 – 59
60 – 64
65 – 69
70 and Over
- The Gary Herman Memorial Halloween Dash Virtual 5k and Little Monster 1 Miler
- Oct 26 - 31
- All Day
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation
- Post workout recovery