Lady Tutu 5k and Little Princess Dash
The Lady Tutu 5k and Little Princess Dash is a womens 5k in Columbus. It is a fun social and fitness event dedicated to promoting women and young girls health and well being. You’re invited to join us for a 5K run/walk and the Little Princess Dash at Easton Town Center in Columbus Ohio. We are committed to bringing you a morning full of precious moments, achievement of goals and strengthening personal well-being. So grab a gal pal, a tutu and lots of sparkles and join us for a fun morning.
- First, Second, and Third place overall female finishers
- 15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+
(1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each of the age groups)
- All finishers receive beautiful, large custom medals.
- We have numerous shirt size options, in youth, women and men/unisex.
Originally scheduled for Saturday April 4, this event was rescheduled to Saturday August 15. So, come on out and join us at this womens 5k in Columbus, Ohio.
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Race Day Packet Pickup
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- 5k Run/Walk
- Main Event
- 9:10 am - 9:30 am
- Little Princess Dash
- Kids Race
- Ohio C2C Challenge
- Jun 01 2020 - Dec 31 2020
- All Day
- Running Terminology
- Plank Exercise: Proper Form and Common Problems
- Diet Detoxification. Do they Work?
- World Treadmill Records set at Chaski Challenge
- Columbus State Cougar 5k Challenge
- Boston Marathon Cancels Goes Virtual
- Marysville Neon Glow Run
- Welcome Dr. Kari Brown Budde
- joan mcdonalds Body and life transformation
- Post workout recovery